Young Jeezy - What They Want

Posted by Mike at 1:55 AM

Young Jeezy - What They Want [RATE PLEASE]LYRICS:Hey hoes ain't shitAnd money ain't nothinAnd if it ain't nothinThen its gotta be somethinAnd if it ain't somethinThen its gotta be nothinAnd if he ain't showed the cashThen he gotta be bluffinMy dog hit me upHe say he gotta lickGotta bad jump shotSo he might shoot a brickTalkin records on my lineThats a technical foulDont know what the fuck you talkin boutIm hangin up right nowNigga you ain't nick cannonAnd this ain't wild and outPlayin my positionI ain't tryin to foul outInstant replay yeahWe bout to find outHey where the refereeI need to call the time out [Chorus]If young is what they wantThen young is what they gettinThey ask me what i do i tell em teachin for a livinWhat you say niggaI could show you how to make a mill right nowAnd i could show you how to make a mill right nowIf young is what they wantThen young is what they gettinThey ask me what i do i tell em teachin for a livinWhat you say niggaI could show you how to make a mill right nowAnd i could show you how to make a mill right nowHe say he just touched downAnd he need a dutch downedSecond time he caught a dateThink he goin out a wayThirty six skylineWe goin for the fresh downFresh planned defenseEvery time he come aroundWe goin to the super bowlIf i make this field goalI understand you gotta beatLet me turn this knee to threeHe trippin bout the extra pointMake sure you bring my extra cashNext time i see your extra assHold up call the playYeah im playin quarterback4 way 2 way bet i bring a quarter backWeigh it up bag it up pass it to my runnin backI got short on my payThats a flag yell this way [Chorus]Ninth innin bases loadedIm going for the grand slamTax free tax freeDont give a shit to uncle samYoungin playin softballYou playin softballYeah im playin softballSame colors golf ballsCatch me in the outfieldThats a whole lotta grassTryin to buy a franchiseThats a whole lotta cashYeah thats right im savin upThink im gonna buy the teamWatch me get my bounty onTrying to get my money cleanAlways quick watch the bitchCant afford another strikeIf i make it through this shitThen i can play another nightMoney fight money fightGotta get my money rightBut first i gotta kick these hoesSo make sure that you ridin wit me [Chorus]