Posted by Mike at 8:20 AM

I bet you've been wondering where I've been over the past few months! Well I'm back with another lyrics video, this time, edited with extremely advanced Sony vegas Movie Studio 9 Platinum edition. *gasps for air* Well, as I said, it is very advanced, and even I can't get my head around it just yet, I'm sure I will soon though :) I hope the editing is just right, I didn't want too much editing, or too little either so I hope this suits you as a viewer. If you have any suggestions on editing/the way I make my videos, please message me.The audio track on this, and all my other videos does not belong to me. It is copyright of their respectful owners, in this case, the Pet Shop Boys. (C) CAGE MUSIC LTD.Download "It's a Sin" from iTunes here:itunes.apple/WebObjects/MZ...All music that I have used has been legally bought, in most cases, in the form of a compact-disk and then ripped to the computer. In others, it has been paid for from official music sites such as iTunes. NONE OF MY AUDIO USED HAS BEEN ILLEGALLY AQUIRED. I make my videos for entertainment, and enjoyment purposes only, in no circumstance will I ever make profit from the videos I make. The only profit to be made is that of the audio owner(s), think of it as free advertising.