Posted by Mike at 8:20 AM

(Twenty seconds and counting......T minus fifteen seconds...)When I look back upon my lifeIt's always with a sense of shameI've always been the one to blame.For everything I long to do,No matter when or where or whoHas one thing in common, too.It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sinIt's a sin.Everything I've ever done, Everything I ever do,Every place I've ever been,Everywhere I'm going to,It's a sin.At school they taught me how to be,So pure in thought and word and deed,They didn't quite succeed.For everything I long to doNo matter when or where or whoHas one thing in common, too.It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sinIt's a sin.Everything I've ever done,Everything I ever do,Every place I've ever been,Everywhere I'm going to,It's a sin.Father, forgive me, I tried not to do it,Turned over a new leaf, then tore right through it.Whatever you taught me, I didn't believe it.Father, you fought me, 'cause I didn't careAnd I still don't understand.So I look back upon my lifeForever with a sense of shameI've always been the one to blame.For everything I long to doNo matter when or where or whoHas one thing in common, too.It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sinIt's a sin.Everything I've ever done,Everything I ever do,Every place I've ever been,Everywhere I'm going to,It's a sin.It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin...It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin...(Confiteor Deo omnipotenti vobis fratres, quia peccavi nimis cogitatione, verbo, opere et omissione, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa)