Posted by Mike at 1:36 AM

I somehow own an official Beta tape of this, lord knows where I got it from. It seems to have had an excessive amount of tape on it, though, because after the end of the movie I managed to record several hours of afternoon Disney material.You have no idea how many times I had to record the beginning of this to get that Hi-Tops Video logo to come out clearly without horrifying tracking. I've been told Beta tapes age better than VHS but my collection has not stood the test of time as well as my VHS stuff.Anyways, in this masterpiece of the modern cinema, a small portly child manages to get himself cursed by an ancient Babylonian statue. Every time he gets hungry he turns into a round, furry, bug-eyed, hilarious looking blue monster with overly dramatic eyebrows. Somehow a plot about a show poodle gets thrown into the mix and comedic genius ensues.