Posted by Mike at 6:41 AM

First VerseThrough the sheets, she climbs her way up to this bed singing melodiesRun my fingers in her hair and say come to meFirst there is a no, then she says yes babyShes the Dream of a billion menGo girl ayyyyyyy hiiiiiii iiiGo girl ayyyyyyy hiiiiiii iiiii(Chorus)See she made her way from nothingCant fault her for wanting somethingShe loves men that can afford (yea)She wants to, live fancyTrips to Monaco, designer names from head to toe (theyre fancy)On planes that fly clear across the roaming skiesBrilliant cars, Spend evenings among the stars (live fancy)Diamond rings ooh ooh ooh oAll those things live fancy (4x)(Second Verse)She spends her timeAboard yachts if not, somewhere tasting wineIn Paris seducing me while we dineShes only 23, but ahead of her timeShes the Dream of a billion menGo Girl(Chorus)See she made her way from nothingCant fault her for wanting somethingShe loves men that can afford (yea)She wants to, live fancyTrips to Monaco, designer names from head to toe (theyre fancy)On planes that fly clean across the roaming skies (live fancy)Brilliant cars, Spend evenings among the stars (live fancy)Diamond rings ooh ooh ooh oAll those things live fancy (4x)(Third Verse)Cause of me all she do, is walk around in Italian shoesShes probably a girl you used to knowI can see her beauty with both eyes closedBut you didnt notice she fell in love with what she noticedThat Im fancy(Chorus)Trips to Monaco, designer names from head to toe (Im fancy)On planes that fly clean across the roaming skies (Im fancy)Brilliant cars, Spend evenings among the stars (Im fancy)Diamond rings ooh ooh ooh oAll those things (I live fancy) (8x)(Bridge)You can be from the hood, but I know you wanna live (fancy)East Side, West Side, South Side, but you wanna live (fancy)Shes wit me, cuz she wanna to live (fancy)Im with her, cuz shes B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.(and you know I cant deny her)and deservingShes deserving***Extended Version***She all on me cuz all I do is ride around the Bentleys coupsGot no need she got me buying her them Fendi shoesAll we do is shop until we drop right there in the floorAll we do is make love foreign places til we cant no moreThey say you cant buy love, man they lyingIs Christian LaCroix brings a smile, Ill buy itIf she wanna make love on the edge of the world, Ill buy itHave anything she want cause she my girl, say it shawty got itWe flier than flyin in g5 jetsOr First class, coach class no disrespectMy New York apartment JFKIn the helicopter just the pilots goin my wayIm worldly swerving in Bentley whipsDont even have to watch how I spend my chipsDollars to Euros, Im every niggas heroCause even when I used to rock polo I was (fancy)